TYPO3 OpenImmo is a real estate extension that reads in your objects via an OpenImmo import and displays them on your website.
More information and useful links:
- User defined fields from the OpenImmo standard can be used.
- Due to its node structure no update is required for new or modified OpenImmo XML structures
- Multiple connections: you can import real estate from many/different types of OpenImmo software. Real estate imported from different sources can be displayed separately or combined.
Extended Features (PRO-Version):
- Google Maps with detailed view, including Points of interest. Potential customers can instantly see the location of, e.g., the nearest supermarket or doctor.
- If no geo-coordinates are transmitted, these can be determined by the address (country, postcode and city). These can optionally be saved in the real estate data record.
- PDF generation for Exposes
- Real estate queries are sent directly to the contact partner associated with the real estate
- Real estate queries are saved as TYPO3 data records
- Notes, including PDF generation
- Real estate rating tool
- Real Estate alert
- Icons by http://iconmonstr.com/