You can use the export feature to export data of the properties as XML.
This is a feature of the PRO version of openimmo.
Configuring the export
Please follow these steps:
- In the backend go to the sysfolder where your "connection" is stored and create a record of the type "export".
- Set an "access key" of your choice (eg. "export-123").
- Select the "connection" record of which you want to export the properties.
- Optionally you can select one or more frontend users to filter the export.
- Create a new page and place the plugin "Openimmo - Export" on it. This plugin does not appear in the "content element wizard", please select a standard "Insert plugin" and select the "Openimmo - Export" plugin afterwards in the tab "Plugin".
You may create different "export" records and use them via the "access key" (see below).
Starting the export
You can now export properties in the frontend. Open the newly created page with these parameters:
In order to directly download the data as a file, use the "export" parameter:
Manipulate export data
It may happen that you need to manipulate or extend the export data during the generation. For that need the export feature is shipped with a signal/slot and a PSR-14 event.
/** @var \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\SignalSlot\Dispatcher $signalSlotDispatcher */ $signalSlotDispatcher = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance(\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\SignalSlot\Dispatcher::class); $signalSlotDispatcher->connect( \CodingMs\OpenimmoPro\Controller\ExportController::class, 'manipulateXml', \CodingMs\OpenimmoPro\Slot\ImmobilieExportSlot::class, 'manipulateXml' );
A complete example for a slot is located here
via Event Listener
(needs at least Openimmo Pro 4.1.1)
You can find an example in the file
openimmo_pro/Classes/EventListener/ManipulateXmlExample.php, the event listener needs to be registered as shown in the file