Openimmo Extension for TYPO3
TYPO3 OpenImmo is a real estate extension that reads in your objects via an OpenImmo import and displays them on your website.
- User defined fields from the OpenImmo standard can be used.
- Due to its node structure no update is required for new or modified OpenImmo XML structures
- Multiple connections: you can import real estate from many/different types of OpenImmo software. Real estate imported from different sources can be displayed separately or combined.
- Feedback.xml as attachment on request for automatically processing of customers data.
- Google Maps with detailed view, including Points of interest. Potential customers can instantly see the location of, e.g., the nearest supermarket or doctor.
- If no geo-coordinates are transmitted, these can be determined by the address (country, postcode and city). These can optionally be saved in the real estate data record.
- PDF generation for Exposes
- Real estate queries are sent directly to the contact partner associated with the real estate
- Notes, including PDF generation
- Real estate rating tool
- Real Estate alert
Table of content
- Installation and Setup
- OpenImmo importer
- Frontend property management
- Google Maps
- Configuration for human readable urls
- TypoScript Configuration
- Locale real estate connection
- Multilanguage real estate (Multi-Language)
- Setting up the Scheduler / CronJob
- Language labels
- Sitemap.xml configuration for real estates
- Display contact person images
- Define a custom Maps-Marker
- Loading Google Maps
- How is the page id defined for the detail view?
- Display real estate on a page
- Manipulate properties after import
- Forward enquiries to Immomio
- Add a data field to the list entry
- Sorting of data fields in list entry
- Migration to OpenImmo connections
- Integrate OpenStreetMap into OpenImmo
- Displaying QR Codes
- Frequently asked questions