Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
Openimmo Extension for TYPO3
TYPO3 OpenImmo is a real estate extension that reads in your objects via an OpenImmo-API and displays them on your website.
- Easy-to-configure enquiry form
- Quicksearch for homepage or sidebar
- Detail search and clearly-structured list view
- Teaser elements for homepage or sidebar
- OpenImmo import via CronJob / Scheduler
- Many OpenImmo sources possible
- Future-proof technology (ExtBase, fluid, modular design)
- Immoscout connection possible (EXT:immoscout Extension required)
- Feedback.xml as attachment on request for automatically processing of customers data (for example with FlowFact or onOffice)
- Compatible with FlowFact , immotion(R), LAGLER IMMO-Spezial, Immoblueplus (Aareon), onOffice, Immomio, EverReal, fio.de der FIO Systems AG, TopReal.at, Expose 9, estateOffice, estatePro, estateSmart, and many more.
- Landing-Pages by country, contact person or object-subtype (like villa, schloss, finca) possible
- Google Map in list view showing real estate location
- Google Map in detail view showing points of interest including nearest school, supermarket, doctor
- Automatic generation of PDFs for real estate objects with your letterheads (customizable with Fluid)
- Real estate enquiries sent directly to agent/employee specified in the real estate record
- Display QR Codes
- Provide images to real estate contacts
- Radial search/Radius search of properties possible
- Forward enquiry to estate agent once cancellation policy has been confirmed (by email)
- Automatic generation of real estate description PDF
- Send real estate description by email, can be after confirmation of cancellation policy (by email)
- Set up searches, automatic notification by email when matching real estate is posted
- Valuation requests, request a valuation of your own property (multistep form)
- Bookmarks, add real estate that you are interested in to a watch list
- Advertise private real estate, advertise your own property on estate agent websites, enquiries sent direct to estate agent
- Export (XML format)
- Backend module for processing real estate data records
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content
- Installation and Setup
- Setting up the Scheduler / CronJob
- OpenImmo importer
- TypoScript Configuration
- TypoScript constants settings
- Configuration for human readable urls
- Frontend property management
- Google Maps
- Locale real estate connection
- Multilanguage real estate (Multi-Language)
- Language labels
- Sitemap.xml configuration for real estates
- Display contact person images
- Define a custom Maps-Marker
- Loading Google Maps
- How is the page id defined for the detail view?
- Display real estate on a page
- Manipulate properties after import
- Forward enquiries to Immomio
- Add a data field to the list entry
- Sorting of data fields in list entry
- Migration to OpenImmo connections
- Integrate OpenStreetMap into OpenImmo
- Displaying QR Codes
- How to access file/image meta data in Fluid?
- How to access a custom/user-defined XML node?
- The importer throws the error "Exception: No site found in root line of page xy" when running - why is that?
- After an update, list entry information is no longer displayed - what can I do?
- The search/list view shows a SQL error - what can I do?
- Which TYPO3 versions is this extension compatible with