TYPO3 Address manager
The address manager extension allows you to manage and display addresses respectively person records.
Features (Basic version)
- Lots of data fields are available, beside standard fields like name and contact information the extension provides special fields for SEO, social media, geo coordinates and opening hours.
- Images and attachments can be used.
- Addresses may be structured using groups, organisations and positions.
- A fulltext search is available.
- A multi-step filter allows you to filter addresses in the frontend.
- Smooth presentation of lists and filters with AJAX.
- Addresses may be presented on a map (Google Maps).
- A viewhelper allows to display addresses in other fluid templates (like third-party-extensions or page templates).
- Geo coordinates can be determined in the TYPO3 backend when addresses are edited ("map wizard").
Features (Pro version)
- A special backend module allows a user-friendly management of addresses and their relations.
- A frontend mangement function allows to edit addresses in the frontend.
- A scheduler task to fetch geo coordinates automatically is included.
- A radius search is included.