Simple forms in TypoScript and Fluid
The TYPO3 Fluid-Form Extension allows you to use Ajax forms which are easily configured in TypoScript. All fields and field types are available - including Mavguard and Honey-Pots. In addition, the TYPO3 Fluid-Form Extension allows versioning and is therefore easy to maintain.
Various "finishers" determine what happens when the form is sent. The form's contents can of course simply be emailed but there is also the option that they can be written to a database or used to create a PDF file on the fly. The PDF files are created using templates that can be setup for senders and for recipients. If the data is to be written to the database, a scheduler can be setup to collect the data and send it to a predefined recipient address as a CSV file.
In addition data can be deleted automatically after a certain period of time. As the forms can be linked to any data records they can pass on hidden information e.g. the webpage title on which the form was used or the respective news entry, etc.
|Output of Ajax forms that are easily configurable via TS||x|
|Any fields and field types can be created||x|
|The extension includes versioning and is easy to maintain||x|
|Various finishers set what should happen after the form is sent - send an email or additional option to write contents to a database or generate a PDF on the fly||x|
|Any number of field sets with different field types (date, time, etc.)||x|
|Notes can be used||x|
|Captcha, Mathguard, Honeypot can be used||x|
|If data is to be written to a database, an automated scheduler can collect the data and send it||x|
|Forms can be linked to any data records (e.g. news) and it is possible to send the webpage address hidden in the form entries||x|
|Backend module overview of all mails and requests||x|
2021-05-18 Release of version 2.5.6
- [TASK] Add extension key in composer.json
2021-05-07 Release of version 2.5.5
2021-01-29 Release of version 2.5.4
- [BUGFIX] Fix a type error in case of sending an empty Mathguard captcha
- [TASK] Add another how-to article
2021-01-13 Release of version 2.5.3
- [TASK] Refactoring des MathGuard source codes
2021-01-04 Release of version 2.5.2
- [TASK] Add documentation translations
2021-01-04 Release of version 2.5.1
- [TASK] Add documentation translations
2020-12-05 Release of version 2.5.0
- [TASK] Add documentation and translations
- [FEATURE] Add backend search word filtering
- [BUGFIX] Fix method type definition in TypoScript service
- [FEATURE] Add backend module for manage mails and requests
- [TASK] Performance optimization for export scheduler
2020-10-14 Release of version 2.4.5
- [BUGFIX] Send copy mail to sender
- [TASK] Code clean up
2020-07-09 Release of version 2.4.4
- [TASK] Add tags to composer.json
2020-07-01 Release of version 2.4.3
- [TASK] Move content element wizard to forms tab
- [TASK] Add missing tag "OpenSource"
2020-06-18 Release of version 2.4.2
- [TASK] Remove basic, advanced and expert TypoScript constant category
- [TASK] Add tags to composer.json
2020-05-19 Release of version 2.4.1
- [TASK] Switch to Hook (PageLayoutViewDrawItemHookInterface) for Backend Preview to avoid interference with other extensions
2020-05-19 Release of version 2.4.0
- [TASK] remove pages and recursive options from plugin configuration
- [TASK] Delete form data after sending via email in report command
- [TASK] Migrate report command from command controller to symfony command
- [TASK] Remove obsolete realurl configuration
- [TASK] Correct labels for wizard for new content element
- [TASK] Add wizard for new content element see #2
- [TASK] Add Editorconfig configuration
- [TASK] Add backend preview for plugin element see #1
2020-05-19 Release of version 2.3.0
- [TASK] Add support for TYPO3 10.4, drop support for TYPO3 8.7
2020-03-16 Release of version 2.2.0
- [FEATURE] Add Scheduler/CommandController for sending reports for a form
- [TASK] Rise PHP and TYPO3 version
- [TASK] Optimize page tree icon for TYPO3 9.5
- [TASK] Add documentation for PDF in mail attachments
2019-10-13 Release of version 2.1.3
- [TASK] Remove DEV identifier.
- [TASK] Add Gitlab-CI configuration.
2019-01-16 Release of version 2.1.2
- [BUGFIX] Fixing jQuery selector for date picker binding.
2018-10-29 Release of version 2.1.1
- [TASK] Increasing size of value database field.
2018-09-12 Release of version 2.1.0
- [TASK] Strip HTML tags for plain text mail.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing Fluid partial/layout typo issue.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing Fluid paths in constants.txt.
- [TASK] Adding todo for file uploads.
- [TASK] Solving typos in error messages.
- [FEATURE] Adding multi select support for select boxes.
2018-03-27 Release of version 2.0.2
2018-03-27 Release of version 2.0.1
- [TASK] Adding requireCHashArgumentForActionArguments setting in TypoScript.
- [TASK] Adding select box custom preset.
- [TASK] Optimizing TypoScript configuration and settings.
2018-01-09 Release of version 2.0.0
- [TASK] Migration to Bootstrap 4
- [TASK] Uploads refactoring
2017-11-21 Release of version 1.4.3
- [BUGFIX] Fixing versions
2017-11-21 Release of version 1.4.2
2017-11-09 Release of version 1.4.1
- [TASK] Presets and documentation
2017-08-30 Release of version 1.4.0
- [FEATURE] Rendering Email templates by Fluid
- [FEATURE] Adding a reply to configuration in Mail Finisher
- [TASK] Cleaning up JSON result data
- [TASK] Collapsing all fields in form Database records
- [TASK] TCA and preset optimized
- [FEATURE] Database finisher excludeFromDb field setting
- [TASK] Refactor upload logic
- [TASK] Mail subject prefixed with themes.configuration.siteName"
- [BUGFIX] Fixing missed fieldset preset for CallBack form
2017-07-09 Release of version 1.3.0
- [BUGFIX] Mathguard bugfix for calculating and comparing code
- [FEATURE] Mail finisher ability for creating PDF for sender and receiver. PDF will be attached to the mails.
- [TASK] Using a default TCA field for form selection. Attention: form.pagets must be modified!
- [TASK] Loading bootstrap-fileinput only from CDN
- [TASK] TypoScript clean up (each predefined form get's an own static template)
- [FEATURE] Database finisher for saving form data in database
- [FEATURE] Hidden field value is now excludable by
excludeFromMail = 1from mail content
- [FEATURE] Checkbox label is able to be displayed formatted raw (no use of HTML special chars)
- [TASK] Optimize label handling in email and presets
- [TASK] Foreach warning in cleanup return data
- [TASK] PHPDoc optimized
- [TASK] Sourcecode optimization (use statements in Controller)
- [BUGFIX] Fixing send form on website root (in this case there is no pageUid, which is necessary for cHash calculation) - f:form now uses noCacheHash=1
- [TASK] Cleanup JSON-Result
- [FEATURE] Empty field validator for Honeypot implementation.
- [TASK] TypoScript skip default arguments
- [BUGFIX] Fixing Session restore method - This method should always return an array.
- [TASK] Removed usage of REQUEST and replaced it with GeneralUtility-Method.
- [FEATURE] Form configuration get a new attribute addQueryString. This is by default disabled.
- [FEATURE] Add a Partial for Hidden fields. Additionally hidden fields can be prefilled by TypoScript.
- [TASK] MathGuard refactoring
- [FEATURE] Notice text is able to be displayed formatted raw (no use of HTML special chars)
- [TASK] Radio-Button CSS settings
- [TASK] Preselection of Radio-Button
- [FEATURE] Adding radio button
- [TASK] Insert Fluid root pathes in setup.txt
- [TASK] Check if there's at least one active finisher.
- [TASK] Add NotEmpty validation for Checkbox.
- [TASK] Setting reply-to-email-address into mail.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing CSS class in Chechbox Patrial
- [TASK] Readability of Captcha optimized
- [BUGFIX] Fixing invalid download/upload links in EmailFinisher
- [TASK] Split static templates for date picker and upload
2016-02-15 Release of version 1.2.0
- [FEATURE] Adding MathGuard Captcha
- [FEATURE] Adding date, time and datetime field
2016-02-05 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Adding realurl configuration
- [FEATURE] Adding upload field
- [FEATURE] Adding checkbox field
- [FEATURE] Adding file download by link
2016-01-24 Release of version 1.0.0
- [FEATURE] Adding configuration option for ajaxActionPid