Fluid-Form Extension for TYPO3
Fluid form is a small TYPO3 extension for creating forms only by using TypoScript. This extension was developed form shipping TYPO3 Themes with pre-configured forms.
- Output of Ajax forms that are easily configurable via TS
- Any fields and field types can be created
- The extension includes versioning and is easy to maintain
- Various finishers set what should happen after the form is sent - send an email or additional option to write contents to a database or generate a PDF on the fly
- Any number of field sets with different field types (date, time, etc.)
- Notes can be used
- Captcha, Mathguard, Honeypot can be used
- If data is to be written to a database, an automated scheduler can collect the data and send it
- Forms can be linked to any data records (e.g. news) and it is possible to send the webpage address hidden in the form entries
- Backend module overview of all mails and requests
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content
- About this Extension