How to add a missing € character to a font
- Open Font with FontForge
- Menu -> View -> Goto -> search for 'Euro'
- Copy character 8364
- Select character 128 and paste the copied € character
- Menu -> Encoding -> Reencode -> ISO 8859-1
- Select character 128 -> right click on 'Glyph Info' -> enter 'Euro' in 'Glyph Name' and press 'Set From Name'
- Menu -> File -> Generate Fonts -> save as .ttf
Attention: While generating the FPDF font with makefont, select cp1250!
Perform the same actions for adding a bullet:
- Menu -> View -> Goto -> search for 'Bullet'
- Copy character 8226
- Select character 149 and paste the copied character
- Select character 128 -> right click on 'Glyph Info' -> enter 'bullet' in 'Glyph Name' and press 'Set From Name'