After installing the extension, you have to create a container page within your page tree, were you will store your Firebase connection records.
A Firebase connection record is the interface between your news records and Firebase.
You have to create one connection record for each system language with the following fields:
- Hide: With this checkbox you can decide, weather your connection is active and executable or not.
- Title: The title field is only for your internal identification.
- Url: The URL field contains the Firebase APIURL, for example:
- API access key: This field must contain your custom Firebase API key.
- Push to: This field contains the Firebase push path. This path is usually different for respective language. For example
/topics/allDevices_defor german speaking users only. This paths might depend on your Firebase configuration.
After you have configured your required connections, you need to configure the Scheduler command, which is executing the push process. For that you've to switch to the Scheduler module of TYPO3 and create a new Task. This Task must have the Class of Execute console commands and Schedulable Commandfirebase push: Push news to Firebase selected. Finally, you've to define the period of execution in seconds and save the Task. Now your Firebase push Scheduler Task should be ready for execution.
The command can be executed on CLI as well: