Bookings mail actions
If you have the pro version of the booking extension, you can add mail actions to your booking request emails. The mail actions can be executed with a simple link-click.
- Accepted: Click on this link to confirm the booking. This means that the booking receives the accepted status and blocks further bookings during this period. In addition, the requesting customer receives an email with the information that his booking was successful.
- Rejected: Click on this link to reject the booking. In addition, the requesting customer receives an email with the information that his booking was not possible and that he should contact the operator if necessary.
Set up mail actions
- Create a page that is invisible in the menu in the page tree.
- Place a Booking object plugin on it.
- If speaking URLs are enabled you can use the page ID of the page you have just created in the limitToPages setting. This prevents conflicts in URL resolution.
BookingObjectActionPlugin: type: Extbase extension: Bookings plugin: BookingObject limitToPages: 
- You also need to set this page ID in the
themes.configuration.pages.bookings.actionTypoScript constant so that the appropriate action links can be generated for booking.
- The email templates in the
EXT:bookings/Resources/Private/Templates/Email/directory can be overwritten and adapted like normal Fluid templates.