Toolbox for Backend-Modules in TYPO3.
This extension provides you some ViewHelpers and Utilities for builing Backend-Modules. Basically you're able to define data table views by using TypoScript. By using this TypoScript syntax you can add easily table columns and re-use recommend actions (like edit, hide, show, delete, and more).
All table cells and actions are inserted by Fluid-Partials,so that you're able to customize them quickly.
Take a look at the Internal Notes extension (EXT:internal_notes) for an example of how to use it.
|Libraries for creating frontend and backend modules|
|Registration for frontend users (optional: registration confirmation by site administrator)|
|Profile processing for logged in frontend user|
2021-02-21 Release of version 4.2.7
- [BUGFIX] Deactivate page tree for backend user module, so that is impossible to select a page in this module
2021-02-19 Release of version 4.2.6
- [TASK] Configure all custom defined frontend user fields as exclude fields
2021-02-19 Release of version 4.2.5
- [BUGFIX] Fix backend user creation link
2021-02-19 Release of version 4.2.4
- [BUGFIX] Fix extension configuration utility
2021-02-19 Release of version 4.2.3
- [TASK] Add option to allow non admins to login as frontend user
2021-02-18 Release of version 4.2.2
- [BUGFIX] Fix frontend user login from backend
2021-02-17 Release of version 4.2.1
- [TASK] Optimize translations
2021-02-17 Release of version 4.2.0
- [FEATURE] Add backend module for managing backend users as editor backend user
2020-11-02 Release of version 4.1.6
- [TASK] Add some documentation
2020-10-30 Release of version 4.1.5
- [TASK] Cleanup
2020-10-12 Release of version 4.1.4
- [TASK] Registration email documentation (english)
- [TASK] Registration email documentation (german)
- [TASK] Change some example code in documentation
2020-10-07 Release of version 4.1.3
- [TASK] Add en translation files for Documentation/Frontend
2020-10-06 Release of version 4.1.2
- [FEATURE] Optional registration confirmation by administrator
- [TASK] Add new password hashing method "default" which uses the system setting (usually Argon2i)
- [BUGFIX] Fix typo password hashing constant and show it in the constant editor
2020-10-04 Release of version 4.1.1
- [TASK] Add extra tag in composer.json for automatic TER release
Release of version 4.1.0
- [TASK] Add more documentation for frontend management
- [BUGFIX] Fix DateTime field for frontend management
- [BUGFIX] Fix sending mail-on-save in frontend management
- [FEATURE] Use persistence service for object creation in frontend management as well
Release of version 4.0.4
- [BUGFIX] Compare controller as well in active select box item check
- [BUGFIX] Check if value is null before iterating over it
- [BUGFIX] Check if $field['value'] is an array before trimming it in ValidationService
- [BUGFIX] Moved login check to prepareAction in the FrontendController
- [TASK] Change translation label
- [TASK] Change some translation and labeling issues
- [TASK] Add TypoScript settings as constants see #14
Release of version 4.0.3
- [TASK] Move content element wizards see #16
Release of version 4.0.2
- [TASK] Translate documentation files
- [TASK] Add additional documentation files
Release of version 4.0.1
- [TASK] Add notices about mandatory fields below registration and profile form
Release of version 4.0.0
- [BUGFIX] Fix checkbox invalid class for Bootstrap 4
- [TASK] Add title attributes for checkbox links
- [TASK] Add constant setting for disabling the username field and use email as username
- [FEATURE] Add export feature for frontend user list in backend
- [TASK] Fix email sending for TYPO3 10 in DefaultService
- [TASK] Correct language labels for new content element wizard
- [BUGFIX] Fix activating tabs in frontend management
- [BUGFIX] Set correct default value for field "birthday"
- [TASK] Add warning for missing table message in frontend management context
- [TASK] Display frontend management svg icons inline for styling by using CSS
- [BUGFIX] Fix validation of usernames
- [FEATURE] Add date/time/datetime field for frontend management
- [FEATURE] Add preset for a notice field in frontend management
- [FEATURE] Highlight invalid data tabs in frontend management
- [TASK] Insert filenames into upload element for frontend management
- [FEATURE] Add unique validator for frontend management
- [FEATURE] Add float validator for frontend management
- [BUGFIX] Fix clear cache in frontend context issue
- [TASK] Optimize error handling on frontend management configuration
- [FEATURE] Send notification mail on inserted/updated records
- [FEATURE] Add TypoScript configuration for: use email as username in registration process
- [TASK] Optimize TCA
- [FEATURE] Frontend user login from backend modules list
- [FEATURE] Configuration setting for min length of username and password in registration
- [TASK] Add new content element wizard for registration and profile see #12
- [TASK] Add search box for users see #8
- [TASK] Optimize translation files
- [TASK] Add translations de.locallang_db see #4
- [TASK] Add new fields to fe_users TCA and organize them into palettes
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 9.5 upto 10.4
- [FEATURE] Add Frontend-Editing Tools
- [FEATURE] New data fields for frontend user: bank account (bank name, owner name, bic, iban), accounting type, country, vat number
- [FEATURE] Gender options filled by TypoScript
- [FEATURE] Disclaimer confirm checkbox for registration
Release of version 3.2.0
- [TASK] Add more german translations
- [TASK] Refactoring of the BackendController, which is the base controller for backend modules
- [FEATURE] Add backend module for frontend user groups
- [FEATURE] Add preparations for page/user TypoScript settings and feature flags
Release of version 3.1.2
- [TASK] Modify Gitlab-CI configuration.
Release of version 3.1.1
- [TASK] Rise PHP version in ext_emconf.php.
- [TASK] Clean up backend module for user.
- [BUGFIX] Fix backend module for user if sys_note extension is not installed.
Release of version 3.1.0
- [FEATURE] Add Gitlab-CI configuration.
- [FEATURE] Add columns only argument for EditLink view helper.
- [FEATURE] Add company field for registration and profile.
- [FEATURE] Add initial value for record type while registration.
- [FEATURE] Send optionally mail notification on profile updates.
- [FEATURE] Add privacy protection checkbox and field.
- [BUGFIX] Fix radio and checkbox error message.
- [TASK] Add strip tags on plain text column.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing undeclared argument in editInModalLink ViewHelper.
- [BUGFIX] Fix pagination link buttons - add missing action parameter.
- [BUGFIX] Fix restoring filter arguments.
- [BUGFIX] Fix return url in edit link ViewHelper.
Release of version 3.0.1
- [BUGFIX] Removing DEV identifier.
Release of version 3.0.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 9.5.
Release of version 2.6.0
- [FEATURE] Adding edit-in-modal feature.
Release of version 2.5.1
- [BUGFIX] Fixing version number in ext_emconf.php.
Release of version 2.5.0
- [BUGFIX] Fixing close feature in EditInPopupLink-ViewHelper.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing FrontendUser group cell partial.
- [TASK] Open links from EditInPopupLink-ViewHelper in maximized window size.
- [BUGFIX] Adding page uid to edit links in EditLink-ViewHelper.
- [TASK] Correcting a typo in language file.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing setting year of birth in FrontendUser model.
- [TASK] Adding a getAge method in FrontendUser model.
Release of version 2.4.0
- [TASK] Adding german translations for frontend plugins
- [FEATURE] Adding frontend user fields for registration and profile: profession, marital status and children, birthday and year of birth
- [FEATURE] Adding a min age setting and validation
Release of version 2.3.0
- [FEATURE] Adding frontend user profile username row
- [FEATURE] Providing base controller
- [TASK] Adding fetch list for restoring filter values
- [FEATURE] Adding frontend user profile
Release of version 2.2.0
- [FEATURE] Adding a frontend user backend module
- [FEATURE] Adding a simple frontend user registration with double-opt
Release of version 2.0.1
- [BUGFIX] Fixing key file
Release of version 2.0.0
- [BUGFIX] Fixing translation keys for actions
- [TASK] Development of first version