The TYPO3 Isotope extension allows content to be output in grids and filtered according to saved categories. When filtering, the content is rearranged using a short animation. Various templates can be defined including reference to a file collection.
This TYPO3 extension is based on the library.The library isotope.js is not part of this extension and is loaded from a CDN-URL. Please note the license terms of this library!
|Assign categories to filter content||x|
|Animated reordering of filtered content||x|
|Customizable with templates||x|
- [TASK] Add documentations configuration
2021-05-05 Release of Version 2.0.1
- [TASK] Add example static template for ColorBox usage
- [BUGFIX] Fix usage of image in ColorBoxGallery Template
2021-05-03 Release of Version 2.0.0
- [TASK] Add german translations
- [TASK] Add more translations
- [BUGFIX] Fix category list in TCA and add alphabetic sorting
- [TASK] Preparations for TYPO3 10 migration
2020-11-05 Release of Version 1.4.3
- [BUGFIX] Fix version and tags
2020-08-20 Release of Version 1.4.2
- [BUGFIX] Moved extra tags to the right scope in composer.json
2020-08-20 Release of Version 1.4.1
- [TASK] Added extra tags to composer.json
2020-05-27 Release of Version 1.4.0
- [TASK] Cleanup Change-Log
- [FEATURE] Insert sorting field in items
- [BUGFIX] Set correct RootPaths-Constants in setup.typoscript
2020-02-27 Release of version 1.3.0
- [FEATURE] Integration of support service
2019-10-10 Release of version 1.2.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 9.5.
- [TASK] Remove plugin on page TypoScript condition.
- [TASK] Remove Dev identifier.
- [TASK] TCA refactoring.
- [TASK] Add Gitlad-CI configuration.
- [TASK] Changing links inside documentation. Adding editorconfig-file.
2018-01-10 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Adding file collection for displaying galleries.