Real estate management with Immoscout interface
The TYPO3 Immoscout extension is basically a connector for our TYPO3-Openimmo extension for reading real estates immediately from Immoscout. This means when you're using the Immoscout website for managing your real estates, you have the possiblity to use their API for connecting your TYPO3 webite with your properties.
The TYPO3 Immoscout extension requires at least the TYPO3 Openimmo extension. If you need more features like maps, PDF creation and more you might add the TYPO3 Openimmo Pro extension as well.
This extension builds completely on TYPO3 Openimmo extension - go to the features!
OpenImmo Immoscout Change-Log
2021-11-20 Release of version 2.0.6
- [BUGFIX] Change mapping for baserent/nettokaltmiete
2021-11-20 Release of version 2.0.5
- [TASK] Extend composer.json information
2021-11-04 Release of version 2.0.4
- [BUGFIX] Fix importer, so that state changes taken into account
- [BUGFIX] Fix preise.kaution with non numeric values
2021-08-31 Release of version 2.0.3
- [BUGFIX] Fix mapping fields in main record
- [TASK] Create german translation for Readme
2021-08-25 Release of version 2.0.2
- [BUGFIX] Fix openimmo dependency on ext_emconf.php
2020-10-11 Release of version 2.0.1
- [BUGFIX] Fix extra tags in composer.json
2020-10-11 Release of version 2.0.0
- [TASK] Add extra tags in composer.json
- [TASK] Add header refresh after redirect from immoscout website
- [TASK] Remove usage of AuthenticationUtility in favor of Context API
- [TASK] Add slug generation
- [TASK] Migrate import from extbase command controller to symfony command
- [TASK] Make immoscout installable with TYPO3 10
2020-03-19 Release of version 1.3.1
- [BUGFIX] Fix type of immobilie_uid property in Node model
2020-01-25 Release of version 1.3.0
- [TASK] Add mapping for Warmmiete field.
- [TASK] Add mapping for new Gebiet-Lage field.
2019-06-11 Release of version 1.2.1
- [BUGFIX] Fix node mapping issue.
- [TASK] Update Gitlab-CI configuration.
2019-05-17 Release of version 1.2.0
- [BUGFIX] Fix node naming issue in Import controller.
- [FEATURE] Add log messages for debug the oauth authorization process.
- [FEATURE] Add signal/slot for performing actions after creating/updating properties.
2019-04-10 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Add process-item-limit variable to scheduler configuration, which limits the amount of processed items in each execution.
2019-04-10 Release of version 1.0.0
- [TASK] Initial development
Premium-Support for 1 Project
- 12 months updates
- Support- & Issue-Tracker access
- Product documentation
- No time limit
The TYPO3 Immoscout extension requires at least the TYPO3 Openimmo extension.