Implemented PHP classes
Number of translation
The Geo-Location-Extension converts addresses into their geolocations using the Google Maps API. These geolocations are then saved in a database to make them available for extensions based on geolocations, such as address management, etc. without having to be repeatedly converted.
|Converts adress data into geo-locations via Google Maps API||x|
|Geo-Locations are saved in a separate database to prevent repeat conversion||x|
|Free forever with an OpenSource license||x|
Geo-Location for TYPO3 Change-Log
- [TASK] Add documentations configuration
2021-01-04 Release of Version 1.6.5
- [TASK] Add german translation
2020-06-04 Release of Version 1.6.4
- [TASK] Add extra tags in composer.json
2020-05-25 Release of Version 1.6.3
- [TASK] Cleanup Change-Log
2019-10-13 Release of version 1.6.2
- [TASK] Remove DEV identifier.
- [TASK] Add Gitlab-CI configuration.
2017-09-28 Release of version 1.6.1
2017-04-03 Release of version 1.2.1
- [TASK] License key
2017-04-02 Release of version 1.2.0
- [FEATURE] Add formatted address
2017-03-21 Release of version 1.1.1
- [BUGFIX] Fixing countAll on GeoLocationRepository
2017-03-09 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Geo-Location records are now stored in different pages/container, so that they can be grouped.
- [FEATURE] Adding a findAllByGeoCoordinatesInDistance Repository method, for getting Geo-Locations