TYPO3 - Downloadmanager
Diese Extension stellt einen einfachen Download-Manager bereit.
- Bereitstellen von passwortgeschützte Downloads
- Bereitstellen von öffentlichen Downloads
- Automatisierter E-Mailversand mit Zugangsdaten nach dem Anlegen von Download-Zugängen
- Konfigurierbar über die THEMES-Extension
- Send Access-Data on Download-Access creation
- Easily managing Downloads in comfortable Downloads-Backendmodule
- Mass Download-Code creation
- CSV-Export der Download-Zugänge
- Automatische .htaccess erstellen! Immer nur in den geschützen Verzeichnissen!? ..da wir nie wisse wo diese genau liegen.
- An/Abschaltbare Spalten/Infos
- Download restricted files in file list module.
Preparing download files
Downloads files must be collected by Download-Collections. These Download-Collections can select the files by a folder, by a category or self picked files. The Download-Collections have two different categories:
- Default: The links of the files are printed as usually into the HTML. For example: https://www.domain.tld/fileadmin/Downloads/File.pdf
- Restricted: The links of the files are printed as Download-Manager Action-Links. This means, the Download-Manager Plugin receives a request with the File-Uid. Now the Plugin checks the authority of the user and searches for the file in the giving File-Collections - if everything is ok, the file will be delivered by a PHP method.
Restricted files must be secured by yourself by placing a .htaccess file in the restricted areas!
The Download-Protection generally works like this. Files can only be downloaded by the DownloadManager-Plugins. This Plugins (in restricted Download-Collections) needs the File-Uid for downloading the file. The plugin receives a File-Uid and checks if the file is contained in the related File-Collections - if found the Download will be initiated, otherwise nothing happens. In fact: The Download-Manager supplies only files from selected File-Collections. If the requested file is protected by a .htaccess file, you will need a File-Collection with Category restricted - otherwise the .htaccess will take effect.
Protected Downloads by Download-Access
This plugin shows a frontend user independent login form on start up. This login form compares the giving credentials with the available DownloadAccess records. When the visitor has successfully logged in, the Download-Collections related to the Download-Access will be listed.
The selected file collections must be of type restricted. Additionally be sure, that your restricted files are save by placing a .htaccess files!
Protected Downloads for Frontend-User
The Download protection for Frontend-User is very easy.
- XML to XLIFF
- ICON für Access
Nice to have
Page not found error on download a file
If you get the following error:
Page Not Found Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash empty)
Go to installtool and set:
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] = false