The Slick-Modal Extension for TYPO3 is a versatile modal toolbox
Use the Slick-Modal extension to display content elements such as login forms, quicksearch forms, galleries, messages, newsletter subscriptions and many many more in an awesome Slick Modal. Easy setup allows effects to be added that appear when the modal opens, for example, fade-in and transition effects, and, of course, a timer and repeat function.
This TYPO3 extension is based on the Slick Modal library. The library slick_modal.js is not part of this extension and is loaded from a CDN-URL. Please note the license terms of this library!
Lots of settings for displaying modals
Options for positioning modal in browser window
Add any type of content element to the modal
Multi-language (English, German)
2020-06-04 Release of Version 1.3.2
- [TASK] Add extra tags in composer.json
2020-05-27 Release of Version 1.3.1
- [TASK] Cleanup Change-Log
2019-10-12 Release of version 1.3.0
- [TASK] Remove DEV identifier.
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 9.5.
2018-11-28 Release of version 1.2.2
- [TASK] Extending Documentation.
2018-10-26 Release of version 1.2.1
- [BUGFIX] Fixing version numbers.
2018-10-26 Release of version 1.1.0
- [TASK] Adding default value to preset selection.
- [TASK] Adding TypoScript constants for Slick-Modal library.
- [TASK] Adding a preset for delayed opening modals.
- [TASK] Adding more documentation.
- [BUGFIX] Fixing cookie scope issue.
- [FEATURE] Adding OwlCarousel item.