TYPO3 Ace Editor
The ACE Editor extension replaces the standard TYPO3 source code editor in Fileadmin and allows easy editing of your files. The files are called up within a backend module and can then be edited as desired - even the classic save command "CTRL / CMD + S" is available.
- The files must be included in [SYS] [textfile_ext] otherwise it defaults to the standard editor. If additional file types are required, file name extensions can easily be added via the Install Tool.
- This extension is only available as an open source product.
|Convenient editing of source files within the filelist||x|
|Easy to understand Backend module||x|
|Extensive editing features such as syntax highlighting||x|
- [TASK] Optimize configuration and documentation
- [TASK] Add documentations configuration
2021-10-17 Release of version 2.1.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 11
2021-01-05 Release of version 2.0.2
- [TASK] Add german translations
2020-08-20 Release of version 2.0.1
- [TASK] Add extra tags in composer.json
- [TASK] Replace _EXTKEY variable with extension key
2020-08-17 Release of version 2.0.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 10.4
2019-10-12 Release of version 1.1.1
- [TASK] Modify Gitlab-CI configuration.
2019-03-06 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Add Gitlab-CI configuration.
- [BUGFIX] Fix some small issues.