TYPO3 Ace Editor
Source code editor for convenient editing of files in the backend
The ACE Editor extension replaces the standard TYPO3 source code editor in Fileadmin and allows easy editing of your files. The files are called up within a backend module and can then be edited as desired - even the classic save command "CTRL / CMD + S" is available.
- The files must be included in [SYS] [textfile_ext] otherwise it defaults to the standard editor. If additional file types are required, file name extensions can easily be added via the Install Tool.
- This extension is only available as an open source product.
|Convenient editing of source files within the filelist||x|
|Easy to understand Backend module||x|
|Extensive editing features such as syntax highlighting||x|
2021-10-17 Release of version 2.1.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 11
2021-01-05 Release of version 2.0.2
- [TASK] Add german translations
2020-08-20 Release of version 2.0.1
- [TASK] Add extra tags in composer.json
- [TASK] Replace _EXTKEY variable with extension key
2020-08-17 Release of version 2.0.0
- [TASK] Migration for TYPO3 10.4
2019-10-12 Release of version 1.1.1
- [TASK] Modify Gitlab-CI configuration.
2019-03-06 Release of version 1.1.0
- [FEATURE] Add Gitlab-CI configuration.
- [BUGFIX] Fix some small issues.