Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
Modules Extension for TYPO3
Little helper for TYPO3-Extension-Developer for creating Backend modules in TYPO3.
- Profile processing for logged in frontend user
- Registration for frontend users (optional: registration confirmation by site administrator)
- Invitation codes for registration (can be personalized and can have a time limit)
- Backend module for managing frontend users incl. authorizations.
- Backend module for managing backend users (suitable for editor users as well) incl. authorizations.
- Backend module for managing invitation codes for registration.
- Backend module for importing invitation codes for registration.
- Toolbox for creating backend modules (find an example in the EXT:internal_notes extension in TYPO3-TER)
- Toolbox for creating frontend administration areas
- Toolbox for creating extensive intranet and applications
- Frontend users list with detail-view, for displaying your team or users
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content