Immoscout connector for TYPO3-Openimmo
The extension requires our TYPO3 Openimmo Extension.
Because of a Bug in OAuth-Library, the authorization fails by using PHP 7.3.3:
ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED Invalid signature for signature method HMAC-SHA1
- Install this extension
- Create a container page for the property record.
- Create a connection of type Immoscout import.
- Enter a title and select the container - this is usually the container page itself.
- Enter your Immoscout API-Key and API-Secret
- Enter the redirect URI. This is the domain name of your TYPO3 website.
- Finally save the record and click the Immoscout authorization button in order to perform the oAuth.
- It opens a pop up window/new tab where you have to confirm the access on your Immobilienscout24-Account - confirm that.
- Finally it redirects you to your website where you get the message Authorization successful!
- Now you have to configure a new Scheduler task, which will import your properties from Immoscout.
- Open the Scheduler module and click on add task.
- Select Extbase CommandController Task in the Class section.
- Enter a frequency of execution - for example 3600 for hourly.
- Select Immoscout Import: import in the CommandController Command section.