Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
Amp Extension for TYPO3
Accelerated mobile pages (short: AMP) are "load-optimized" webpages, specifically designed for mobile devices like smartphones or tablets.
- Basic functionality for AMP pages in TYPO3.
- Flexible configuration with Setup-TypoScript.
- Easy styling with Fluid and CSS
- Option to track AMP pages using Google Analytics
- AMP functionality for news posts, e.g. from the tt_news or Georg Ringer extensions.
- AMP functionality for property portfolios displayed in the TYPO3 OpenImmo extension
- AMP functionality for our shop extension - all products can now be accessed via AMP
- Other page types such as testimonials, blog entries and much more can easily be integrated - contact us!
- Easily insert forms into your AMP pages so that your visitors can make targeted inquiries
- Flexible configuration of the forms using Setup-TypoScript.
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content
- Why AMP for TYPO3
- The AMP-Form doesn't send a mail - what to do?
- I want to disable the AMP Header-Tag while developing the design, but need the AMP-Link - how can I solve this problem?
- Can I disable the AMP view?
- I receive an error when sending the AMP-Form - how do I fix it?
- How can I switch the URLs to HTTPS/SSL?
- How can I translate/modify the localization labels?
- Can I deactivate the TYPO3-Cache only for the AMP view?
- How can I use Web-Fonts in AMP-Views?
- Which TYPO3 versions is this extension compatible with