Configure the View Statistics extension
The following global settings are made in the extension settings in extension manager:
- Who should be tracked?
This setting defines tracking behavior. Possible options are:
- nonLoggedInOnly Only page views from users who are not logged in are tracked.
- loggedInOnly Only page views from loggedin users are tracked.
- all All page views are tracked, regardless of whether the user is logged in or not.
- Track frontend user ID? If this is checked, each tracking data record saves the id of the logged-in frontend user who triggered it.
- Track IP address? If this is checked, the requesting IP is saved in each tracking data record.
- Track user agent? If this is checked, the user agent (eg. browser) is saved.
- Track login duration? If this is checked, how long the frontend user is logged in.