Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
View-Statistics Extension for TYPO3
This extension inserts statistics records on each page. It doesn't use any cookies!
This extension doesn't track anything if you log in as a backend user and access the frontend simultaneously with the same domain name. In this case open another browser as a frontend user in order to trigger tracking. Even an incognito window of the same browser might prevent tracking.
- Select data to be tracked (configurable in Extensionmanager: all visitors - both logged-in and non-logged-in frontend users, only frontend users who are logged in or only visitors who have not logged in)
- Optional: Track the ID of the frontend user
- Optional: Track IP address
- Optional: Track login duration of frontend users
- Optional: Track User Agents (for example which web browser was in use)
- Backend module with: overview, listings, CSV export and user permissions
- Track pages and objects such as: news articles (EXT:news), downloads (EXT:downloadmanager), products (EXT:shop), realt properties (EXT:openimmo)
- Configure your own objects in TypoScript
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!