Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
Masonry Extension for TYPO3
This extension ships a Masonry content element, that can be fully configured by the editor.
- Multiple elements possible on one page
- 5 configurable responsive breakpoints
- Configure element size and space between elements per breakpoint
- Based on a 12 column layout
- Sizes are calculated automatically - no need for editing
- Elements can have background images, images, titles, subtitles, RTE content and links
- Define unlimited custom templates for your editor to easily select
- Element for automatically generated QR-Code
- Element for displaying Owl carousel
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!