- Install the extension.
- Create a system folder and create a "connection" record for the fahrzeugsuche extension.
- Configure the connection record as following:
- Source: eAutoseller
- ID: Chose an ID you like, this must be an integer and not used for other connections
- Label: Choose a lable you like
- Folder with data to import: select the folder in which you will upload the ZIP file from the eAutoseller application
Executing the import
You can start the import in the CLI, e. g.
You can also use the TYPO3 scheduler by using the task
Execute console commands and then the schedulable command
Optionally you can set the connection uid for which you want to execute the import. If you skip this, imports for all connections of type "eAutoseller" will be executed.
vendor/bin/typo3 eautoseller:import --connectionUid=123
Configure the fahrzeugsuche plugin
For the fahrzeugsuche plugin you will need the following typoscript settings .
(assuming that your sysfolder PID is 10)
themes.configuration.container.fahrzeugsuche = 10
(assuming that the
ID defined in the connection is
plugin.tx_fahrzeugsuche.settings.accounts.2323.id = 2323