Please note that this documentation is for the most recent version of this extension. It may not be relevant for older versions. Related documentation can be found in the documentation directory of the extension.
Commands Extension for TYPO3
This extension provides you some useful commands for the TYPO3 scheduler and console.
- Automatic folder zipping (shell tar, PHP/PEAR tar).,
- Automatic database export.
- Automatic image optimization (jpeg, png) by using jpegoptim.
- Automatic image extension fix. Finds all images where content type and image file extension doesn't equals and fix the content.
- Summarize all used CSS classes in tt_content bodytext. Useful for preparing migration of RTE.
- Cleaning up records in database.
- Notify frontend user which are not loggedin for x days.
- Automatic slug generation for custom records
- Fix RTE images after TYPO3 upgrade/migration
- Resize images in a given folder to a given maximum width and height
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content