Commands Extension for TYPO3
This extension provides you some useful commands for the TYPO3 scheduler and console.
- Automatic folder zipping (shell tar, PHP/PEAR tar).,
- Automatic database export.
- Automatic image optimization (jpeg, png) by using jpegoptim.
- Automatic image extension fix. Finds all images where content type and image file extension doesn't equals and fix the content.
- Summarize all used CSS classes in tt_content bodytext. Useful for preparing migration of RTE.
- Cleaning up records in database.
- Notify frontend user which are not loggedin for x days.
- Automatic slug generation for custom records
- Fix RTE images after TYPO3 upgrade/migration
- Resize images in a given folder to a given maximum width and height
If you need some additional or custom feature - get in contact!
Table of content