Bookings mail actions
If you have the pro version of the booking extension, you can add mail actions to your booking request emails. The mail actions can be executed with a simple link-click.
- Accepted: Click on this link to confirm the booking. This means that the booking receives the accepted status and blocks further bookings during this period.
- Rejected: Click on this link to reject the booking.
Set up mail actions
- Create a page that is invisible in the menu in the page tree.
- Place a Booking object plugin on it.
- If speaking URLs are enabled you can use the page ID of the page you have just created in the limitToPages setting. This prevents conflicts in URL resolution.
BookingObjectActionPlugin: type: Extbase extension: Bookings plugin: BookingObject limitToPages: 
- You also need to set this page ID in the
themes.configuration.pages.bookings.actionTypoScript constant so that the appropriate action links can be generated for booking.
- The email templates in the
EXT:bookings/Resources/Private/Templates/Email/directory can be overwritten and adapted like normal Fluid templates.