Installation of the Age Verification extension
- Install the extension using the extension manager or composer
- Add the static template on the root page
- Create a page in the page tree for age verification. This page should not be visible in the menu and should not be included in the search index.
- Create an Age-Verification plugin content element on this page
- Make any required modifications to language variables in this content element
- Finally, open the TypoScript Constant Editor on the root page, select the Age-Verification category and where it says Page for age verification enter the page ID of the page you have just created
Visitors to your website will now be redirected to the age verification page and have to confirm that they are 18 years of age or older. They will then be redirected back to the page they originally wanted to view.