Exporting user subscription to advent calendar newsletter
If you have activated the option for users to subscribe to newsletters, they will be able to subscribe during the main registration process. All that this function does is to put a tick in the user record. Proceed as follows to export these users for your newsletter tool:
- Switch to the Listen-Modul in the TYPO3 Backend and activate your data records page.
- Scroll through the data records until you find a list with the title Participant. Click on the title bar of this list so that only the list is displayed.
- There is a box in the list which allows you to select the data columns that will be displayed. Select Email, Email Confirmed and Newsletter subscripted and then click on *Set fields**.
- After the list refreshes you will see all the users and the columns you have just selected.
- Finally, click on the Download CSV file button in the upper taskbar to save all the data as a file that you can open in Excel, for example.
ONLY users with a
1in email_confirmed AND newsletter_subscription can be saved to the database! email_confirmed indicates that the user has clicked the activation link in the confirmation email. newsletter_subscription indicates that the user checked the option to receive newsletters during registration.