Modifying email templates
All of the email texts can be changed via fluid templates. These fluid templates are in the
typo3conf/ext/adventskalender_pro/Resources/Private/Templates/Email/ directory. To change the email text, proceed as follows:
- Copy the templates into your theme or theme directory. This directory could also be another extension or directory in fileadmin. Assuming that the files are copied into the
fileadmin/Adventskalender/Templatesdirectory, the directory structure looks as follows:
fileadmin - Adventskalender - - Templates - - - Email - - - - ConfirmEmail.html - - - - Participants.html - - - - PasswordReset.html - - - - Register.html - - - - Reminder.html - - - - Winners.html
- Then, open your advent calendar for editing and switch to the Reports tab. The field E-Mail Templatepfad defaults to
EXT:adventskalender_pro/Resources/Private/Templates/Email/. Enter the new path to your email templates, e.g.
- Emails sent from the advent calendar will now use email templates from the directory just set.
- ConfirmEmail.html This is the email that a newly registered visitor receives after confirming their registration. This email contains their access data.
- Participants.html This is the email that the assigned administrator sends participants on the last day. This email needs a scheduler.
- PasswordReset.html This email is sent when a visitor wants to reset their password.
- Register.html Sent to a user after successful registration. It contains a confirmation link.
- Reminder.html This email reminds your visitors about new competitions. This email requires a scheduler.
- Winners.html This is the email that the assigned administrator sends participants on the last day. This email needs a scheduler.